Apivita Express beauty Intensive Hydration Mask with cucumber 2x8ml
97% natural ingredients
Intensive Moisturization – Refreshing action - Revitalization
EXPRESS BEAUTY face mask with cucumber, the freshest vegetable of the Mediterranean diet with 97% content in water, offers immediate freshness and moisturization.
- It moisturizes in depth and refreshes the skin thanks to cucumber, aloe, hyaluronic acid and Greek thyme honey
- It provides deep nourishment with jojoba oil, avocado, shea butter and vitamin E
- It soothes the skin and leaves it smooth and soft thanks to calendula and panthenol
- It rejuvenates the skin with geranium essential oil
Water is replaced by a Greek mountain tea infusion with antioxidant action.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Apply a rich layer on clean skin avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10minutes, remove the excess mask with a damp cotton pad and then rinse off well with water.
Use 1- 2 times per week.
For external use only.
As you are waiting for the mask to act:
- Indulge into a nourishing juice or smoothie.
- Add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil in a bowl of hot water, for a sense of absolute calmness and relaxation.
- Sit back and relax!
Complete your treatment with an APIVITA face cream suitable for your skin’s needs.
The EXPRESS BEAUTY face mask with cucumber has a rich formula and contains 97% natural ingredients.
|*Greek thyme honey||*Silicones|
|*Calendula extract*||*Mineral oil|
|*Jojoba oil*||*Propylene glycol|
|*Geranium essential oil*||*NM|
|*Greek mountain tea infusion*|
*from certified organic cultivations
Base made of plant infusions - Patented infusion of a Greek mountain tea
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of Greek mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of mountain tea (sideritis). This infusion boosts the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.