Apivita Express Βeauty Anti Wrinkle face mask with Grape 2x8ml - Line Smoothing & Firming Face Mask
98% natural ingredients
Line Smoothing – Firming – Elasticity
EXPRESS BEAUTY face mask with grape, the secret of longevity in the areas of the Mediterranean, rich in nourishing elements, offers an instant antioxidant and antiaging effect to the skin.
- It helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles and contributes to the skin’s firmness thanks to grape oil
- It moisturizes and enhances the skin’s elasticity with olive oil, Q10 coenzyme, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and panthenol
- It regenerates the mature skin thanks to patchouli essential oil
Water is replaced by a Greek mountain tea infusion with antioxidant action.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
How to use
Apply a rich layer on clean skin avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10minutes, remove the excess mask with a damp cotton pad and then rinse off well with water.
Use 1- 2 times per week.
For external use only.
- As you are waiting for the mask to act:
- Indulge into a nourishing juice or smoothie.
- Add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil in a bowl of hot water, for a sense of absolute calmness and relaxation.
- Sit back and relax!
Complete your treatment with an APIVITA face cream suitable for your skin’s needs
The EXPRESS BEAUTY Line Smoothing & Firming Face Mask with Grape has a rich formula and contains 98% natural ingredients
|*Q10 coenzyme||*Mineral oil|
|*Hyaluronic acid||*Butylene glycol|
|*Vitamin E & A||*Ethanolamines|
|*Patchouli essential oil*||*PCM|
|*Greek mountain tea infusion*||*NM|
* from certified organic cultivations
Base made of plant infusions - Patented infusion of a Greek mountain tea
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of Greek mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of mountain tea (sideritis). This infusion boosts the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.