Apivita Express beauty Moisturizing Mask with aloe 2x8ml
96% natural ingredients
Moisturizing – Soothing Effect – Rejuvenation
EXPRESS BEAUTY face mask with aloe, a well-known therapeutic plant which is used as a food supplement for the organism’s invigoration, moisturizes and instantly soothes the skin.
- It quenches the thirsty skin and recovers its hydration thanks to aloe, hyaluronic acid and rose extract
- It improves the skin’s elasticity by giving it a soft and smooth texture with jojoba oil, wheat oil, shea butter and Greek thyme honey
- It invigorates and rejuvenates with bergamot essential oil
Water is replaced by a Greek mountain tea infusion with antioxidant action.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Apply a rich layer on clean skin avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10minutes, remove the excess mask with a damp cotton pad and then rinse off well with water.
Use 1- 2 times per week.
For external use only.
- As you are waiting for the mask to act:
- Indulge into a nourishing juice or smoothie.
- Add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil in a bowl of hot water, for a sense of absolute calmness and relaxation.
- Sit back and relax!
Complete your treatment with an APIVITA face cream suitable for your skin’s needs.
The EXPRESS BEAUTY moisturizing & refreshing face mask with aloe has a rich formula and contains 96% natural ingredients.
|*Greek thyme honey||*Silicones|
|*Jojoba oil*||*Mineral oil|
|*Rose juice||*Propylene glycol|
|*Wheat germ oil||*Phenoxyethanol|
|*Bergamot essential oil*||*PCM|
|*Green mountain tea infusion*||*NM|
*from certified organic cultivations
Base made of plant infusions - Patented infusion of a Greek mountain tea
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of Greek mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of mountain tea (sideritis). This infusion boosts the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.