Apivita Express beauty Gentle Cleansing Mask with pink clay 2x8ml
92% natural ingredients
Gentle Cleansing – Pore care – Smoothing effect
EXPRESS BEAUTY face mask with pink clay, the mildest clay rich in trace elements, respects and cleanses even the most sensitive skin.
- It gently cleanses and reduces the appearance of pores thanks to pink clay and saponaria
- It maintains the skin’s natural moisture, by leaving a sense of freshness and softness thanks to rose extract, chamomile, Greek thyme honey, calendula and wheat proteins
- It helps hydrate and invigorates the skin with rose essential oil
Water is replaced by a Greek mountain tea infusion with antioxidant action.
IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Apply a rich layer on clean skin avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10minutes, remove the excess mask with a damp cotton pad and then rinse off well with water.
Use 1- 2 times per week.
For external use only.
As you are waiting for the mask to act:
- Indulge into a nourishing juice or smoothie.
- Add 5 drops of your favourite essential oil in a bowl of hot water, for a sense of absolute calmness and relaxation.
- Sit back and relax!
Complete your treatment with an APIVITA face cream suitable for your skin’s needs.
The EXPRESS BEAUTY gentle cleansing face mask with pink clay has a rich formula and contains 92% natural ingredients.
|*Wheat proteins||*Butylene glycol|
|*Greek thyme honey||*Ethanolamines|
|*Rose essential oil*||*NM|
|*Greek mountain tea infusion*|
*from certified organic cultivations
Base made of plant infusions - Patented infusion of a Greek mountain tea
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of Greek mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of mountain tea (sideritis). This infusion boosts the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.