Apivita Express Beauty Dark Circles & Signs of Fatigue Recovery Eye Mask 2x2ml - eye mask with ginkgo biloba
93% natural ingredients
Dark Circles & Signs of Fatigue – Hydration – Rejuvenation
EXPRESS BEAUTY eye mask with ginkgo biloba, the oldest tree in the world, also known as the “memory plant”, alleviates and treats signs of fatigue in the area around the eyes.
- It alleviates dark circles and reduces the signs of fatigue thanks to ginkgo biloba
- It moisturizes and rejuvenates the sensitive area around the eyes thanks to cucumber and hyaluronic acid
- It soothes tired eyes with chamomile, bisabolol and panthenol
- It offers mild antiseptic action thanks to propolis
Water is replaced be a Greek mountain tea infusion with antioxidant action.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Apply an even layer on clean skin on the area around the eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off well with water.
Use 2-3 times per week, or as often as needed.
For external use only.
As you are waiting for the mask to act:
- Indulge into a nourishing juice or smoothie.
- Add 5 drops of your favourite essential oil in a bowl of hot water, for a sense of absolute calmness and relaxation.
- Sit back and relax!
Complete your treatment with an APIVITA face cream suitable for your skin’s needs.
The EXPRESS BEAUTY dark circles & signs of fatigue recovery eye mask with ginkgo biloba has a rich formula and contains 93% natural ingredients.
|*Hyaluronic acid||*Butylene glycol|
|*Greenk mountain tea infusion*||*PCM, NM|
* from certified organic cultivations
Base made of plant infusions - Patented infusion of a Greek mountain tea
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of Greek mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of mountain tea (sideritis). This infusion boosts the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.