Apivita Express gold Moisturizing and Revitalizing Mask with prickly pear 2x8ml
92% natural ingredients
Hydration – Soothing Εffect – Revitalizing
EXPRESS BEAUTY face mask with prickle pear, a favorite summer fruit or the rural areas of the Mediterranean, moisturizes and instantly alleviates the skin. Ideal for sensitive and dry skin and for application after exposure to the sun.
- It offers a unique experience of deep moisturization while soothing the skin thanks to prickly pear
- It alleviates, nourishes and softens even the most sensitive and dehydrated skin types thanks to aloe, shea butter and chamomile
- It rejuvenates the skin with lavender essential oil
Water is replaced by a Greek mountain tea infusion with antioxidant action.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Apply a rich layer on clean skin avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10minutes, remove the excess mask with a damp cotton pad and then rinse off well with water.
Use 1- 2 times per week.
For external use only.
- As you are waiting for the mask to act:
- Indulge into a nourishing juice or smoothie.
- Add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil in a bowl of hot water, for a sense of absolute calmness and relaxation.
- Sit back and relax!
Complete your treatment with an APIVITA face cream suitable for your skin’s needs.
The EXPRESS BEAUTY Moisturizing & Soothing Face Mask with Prickly Pear has a rich formula and contains 92% natural ingredients.
|*Shea butter*||*Propylene glycol|
|*Wheat germ oil||*Butylene glycol|
|*Lavender essential oil*||*NM|
|*Green tea infusion*|
* from certified organic cultivations
Base made of plant infusions - Patented infusion of a Greek mountain tea
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of Greek mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of mountain tea (sideritis). This infusion boosts the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.